Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
Application Consultant Hospitality with French or German
Reporting to the manager of the Infor Consulting Services Hospitality department, the Application Consultant Hospitality is primarily responsible for implementation, integration, education, development and managed services.
You can expect
Independent work – you will deliver a product installation and/or training at the customer side. You will lead this part of the project end-to-end. You will meet customers from EMEA and Arabic region. We expect the willingness to travel as travelling covers up to 75 % of working time. We offer a business car. It is an interesting work, where you can grow and learn. You will get a complete training for the role. Performance bonuses are a part of the remuneration package. It is suitable for junior people, who can speak fluent German and English and want to learn.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Manage all aspects of on-site training and installation of Infor Hospitality software applications.
- Manage application setup and installation according customer definition.
- Consult customer on setup and business workflow in projects.
- Conduct standardized training courses using Infor training documentation.
- Provide on-site transitional support of software installation go-live.
- Provide feedback to customer and Infor on training participants’ progress.
- Provide timely communication of project status to customer and Infor.
- Prepare and complete all project related paperwork as defined by Infor.
- Adhere to project schedule including flights, training, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Assist in creating and updating installation and training documentation.
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- Undergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in hotel operations, preferably in management or experience in product installation and trainings
- Excellent presentation, communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- PMS and POS work or implementation experience.
- Software application training experience a plus.
- Excellent English
- Excellent French or German language skills
- Preferable Infor HMS experience
- MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required
- Experience with Windows OS, and Microsoft SQL is an advantage
- Stunning colleagues
- Competitive compensation
- Great career path
- International working environment and top world product development.
- Possibility of professional growth.
- Access to trainings and certifications
- Sodexo Cafeteria pack (sport, culture, leisure time, life/pension insurance)
- Refreshment in the office, meal flat rate
- Language courses
- Flexi working hours
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age or individuals with disabilities.
At Infor we value your privacy that’s why we created a policy that you can read here.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
Informace o pozici
- Infor (Česká republika) s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Tourism and accommodation, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer