Infor delivers end-to-end ERP and strategic edge applications that are integrated and delivered in a multi-tenant cloud. We believe that customers need industry-specific solutions and that one size does not fit all.
We are proud to serve more than 68,000 companies worldwide. Infor is a standalone subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which has annual revenues of over $110 billion.
For more information visit www.infor.com
Infor d/EPM is a platform to create state-of-the-art analytic and performance management applications. Infor d/EPM customers experience great prebuilt content and can even customize and create from scratch – with all the flexibility and power they need. The platform has a Cloud Edition which is a brand-new, cloud-enabled, highly scalable, performant and technically beautiful service-oriented architecture.
The job position is in the part of d/EPM platform focused on the integration with Microsoft Office applications and is a core part of the solution for over 30 years. The capability for users to browse and import data into Microsoft Office to produce statements and reports for distribution or onward processing as part of a business process has been fundamental to many customers.
What we have to offer:
- A professional and agile working environment
- Work with most recent technologies
- Self-realization and professional growth
- A multi-national team with motivated, young and highly ambitious IT professionals
- Full time employment contract
- Great benefit package
You will be responsible for:
- Extending the core part of the Office integration to be more flexible and reusable
- Optimizing and enhancing existing solution
- Ensuring code quality and performance with automated unit and integration tests for any code written
- Participating in design and architecture work
- Being a team player, supporting the team, helping team members and contributing to the team spirit
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization:
- Analytical thinking and ability to grab concepts quickly
- Solid knowledge of React/Redux or ASP.NET Core is huge benefit
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Scrum process experience is a plus
- Office Add-ins development experience is a plus
Informace o pozici
- Infor (Česká republika) s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer