Infor is a $4.5B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 90,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is owned by Golden Gate Capital and Koch Equity Development. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress – for individuals, businesses, and across networks. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
• Design, which represents Infor’s commitment to designing with purpose and intent so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
• Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive significant positive change. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress.
Technical Consultant Hospitality
- Requires 10% travel. Remote work/work in the office
- Client facing role representing Infor commitment to training and product support
- Works within and promotes a strong team environment to ensure successful software installation projects.
- Collaborates with software development, product management, professional services and support personnel to ensure quality product and service delivery
- Participate in projects and perform tasks such as implementation, installation, configuration, and ongoing support for internal and/or external customer solutions. Solutions include server OS installation/upgrade/tuning, Hospitality software installation/upgrade, and custom solution deployment in a variety of tailored platform environments.
- Responsible for remote installation of interface applications (Device based interfaces, Application interfaces, HTNG interfaces and Credit Card interfaces, etc..)
- Provide on-site transitional support of software installation go-live.
- Provide feedback to customer and Infor on training participants’ progress.
- Provide timely communication of project status to customer and Infor.
- Prepare and complete all project related paperwork as defined by Infor.
- Adhere to project schedule including flights, training, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Assist in creating and updating installation and training documentation.
- Maintain superior product knowledge and complete product competency certification.
- Excellent presentation, communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform independently on customer and non-customer projects.
- Some knowledge of JAVA, Web Services, REST, HTML, SOAP, MS SQL server, Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Word and Excel applications is nice to have.
- Software application installation experience a plus.
- Must be able to rent a car when necessary for transportation to project locations.
- Undergraduate degree in Hotel Operations, Business, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years’ experience in hotel operations, preferably in management.
- Resort and Gaming operations experience is highly desirable.
Infor employees have:
A sense of urgency - Conduct your work with intensity and speed. Huddle fast. Make fact-based decisions. Use good judgment. Keeping the initiatives moving. Repeat.
A passion for customer success – Be responsive. Follow through on promises. Reject mediocrity. Be obsessive about doing better. Be accessible and communicate proactively. Be selfless. Work as One Infor.
A thirst for innovation – Be curious. Be a change agent. Some ideas will prove out, and other will not. Fail fast. Iterate. Stay ahead of technology.
A focus on results - Never ignore results and facts. Learn and adjust. Focus on quality in all that you do. Do more of what work; less of what is not working. Invest your time in value creation. Act like an owner with an adaptive, entrepreneurial spirit.
A sense of community - Show compassion and caring for others. Be socially responsible. Be inclusive.
The information above is not complete and may change once joining Infor in future but this is a guide of the overall role. Please find further information here: http://www.infor.com/
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of our company, please apply.
Informace o pozici
- Infor (Česká republika) s.r.o.
- Na strži 1702/65, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Tourism and accommodation, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer