As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers H&M offers numerous career opportunities. We believe in our employees’ ability to develop, and support anyone who wishes to take on new challenges within the company. A fast-paced environment with great diversity that’s anything but dull.
Are you ready to take a new challenge?
As our team is growing, we will welcome on board creative thinkers who would like to express themselves on the position of:
AREA MANAGER ON TRAINING
Location: Czech Republic
Reporting to Area Manager and in cooperation with him/her, you implement the area strategy and goals in part of area. You run part of a region in fast-paced fashion retail and ensure that the stores inspire customers to explore their personal style. You take part in setting a strategy in line with country goals to maximize sales and profitability for an area. Together with the Area team, you support and lead the store teams to create the best shopping experiences in fashion retail.
Working in the role you will be required to:
- Implement strategies to enhance the shopping experience in stores in part of your area, ensuring that sales targets and company goals are reached
- Make sure that the actions, goals and strategy you implement in stores constitute a part of a bigger strategy for the whole area and contribute to the area goals
- Provide constructive guidance to Store Managers in part of area, driving team performance
- Assess, train and develop Store Managers in part of area
- Support, lead and manage Store Managers to increase the overall profits in part of region, ensuring that all employee relation responsibilities, legal requirements and H&M policies are fulfilled
- Together with Area Team you oversee end ensure succession planning for Store Managers
- Follow up and analyze KPIs of the area and initiate actions in part of area to increase profit, balancing long and short-term planning
- Ensure compliance with all safety & security, administration and legal procedures.
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- Mobility and readyness to develop your career in any part of the country
- A similar scope of responsibilities for a minimum 3 years
- Finance / economic academic background and sales as your passion
- Strong analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Have a great fashion feeling and a sense of what is the right quality level
- An analytic, strategic and reflective mindset
- Strong drive and a result driven attitude
- Willingness to learn and feed the organization with new insights
- Being fair, empathetic and committed to both the business and the well-being of your team
- Being well-organised
- Fluency in English language.
- Employment contract on a full-time basis
- Possibility of growing within the company (over 70% of our recruitment processes are internal)
- Attractive salary
- Work in creative team and friendly atmosphere
- A chance to experience unique H&M company culture
- Extensive internal training and onboarding program
- A fixed 25% discount on purchases in H&M for you and one member of your family
- Sports card
- A chance to experience unique H&M company culture.
At H&M it is only you who sets the limits to your career possibilities and your personal growth is just as important as our business.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
Apply now and start working in your style!
Please send your application documents until 16th on June 2019 in English.
For more information about the company, please visit www.hm.career.com.
Informace o pozici
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz CZ, s.r.o.
- Václavské náměstí 832/19, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: Personalistika a HR, Prodej a obchod, Vrcholový management, Regionalní obchodní manažer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel