GXO is a world leader in providing cutting-edge logistics solutions for multinational companies and blue-chip market leaders.
Our ultimate vision: create game-changing opportunities for the world’s best companies.
The sole focus of our business is on moving goods through supply chains with critical efficiency and reliability. When we talk with customers, we want to know their most complex requirements and biggest challenges. The logistics processes that we engineer create faster, leaner, smarter supply chains tailored to those needs.
Our decades of experience in B2B and B2C verticals and our significant investments in innovation have put us in a strong position to capitalize on the tailwinds in our industry. These tailwinds include customer demand for advanced automation, the ongoing growth in ecommerce and the trend toward outsourcing supply chain services — all core competencies of GXO that set up our customers for success.
Logistics at full potential.
Operational Manager (M/Ž) - Bor, Tachova (CZE) - 4.colleague
What will belong to your tasks:
- Responsibility for the timeliness and quality of warehouse processes
- Implementation of budget assumptions - productivity
- Responsibility for the work and safety of subordinate employees
- Ensure that productivity is optimized and resources are deployed to meet site KPIs
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining performance for the Top management
- Identify and implement improvements to the site’s operational performance.
Profile of candidate:
- EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION: Proven industry experience on comparable position; Bachelor or Master Degree in discipline related to logistics or warehouse management.
- PROCESS & PROCEDURES: Knowledge of the all operational processes in warehouse. Ability to understand and document work flow and process flow.
- LANGUAGE: English, Czech - native speaker
- OTHER: Proficiency with computers and computer software including WMS
What do we offer to you:
- Stability with world’s largest pure-play contract logistics provider
- Be part of the new “greenfield” project with new team
- Motivating reward system
- Interesting company benefits
- Training and development
Informace o pozici
- GXO Logistics
- Bor – Nová Hospoda
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Management incentive program, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, Top management, Manufacturing and industry, Production Manager, Logistics Manager, Operations Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer