We are an IT consulting company, one of the elite partners providing the ServiceNow cloud solution. From our Prague base, we have expanded to Brno and Hradec Králové since 2014, and we have also grown into an international company with branches in Hungary, Germany, Poland, and Finland. Altogether, there are about 320 of us. We have been part of Infosys since 2020, but we still maintain our own brand and culture.
We offer consultations on the field of IT SM and subsequent implementation of customized SW solutions. An integral part is also the subsequent Support up to L3.
What is ServiceNow? It is a cloud platform that is a leader in automating and digitizing processes in all possible areas, such as incident management, problem management, knowledge management, employee service centers, and much more.
Integrated Campaign Specialist
We are looking for a creative soul to work closely with all departments across Guidevision. You will work on creating internal content, collecting data within the company, and conducting research. You can look forward to various tasks and a small positive marketing team.
Your main responsibilities and challenges:
- Creation of creative content for employees.
- Collecting data inside Guidevision to create materials.
- Preparing materials for the media and social networks.
- Preparation of documents for PR agency.
- Ensuring answers to questions from social networks.
- Text editing for individual campaigns.
- Conducting of researches.
- Co-creation and coordination of employee profiles.
- Graphical editing of presentations.
- Ensuring administration-communication with agencies, orders, contracts.
- Co-creation of local content in the regions.
- Providing support in the field of regional communication.
- Coordination of communication between individual branches (contact person for day-to-day activities).
Your ideal professional background should look like:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Ability to create and graphically edit presentations.
- Interest in IT and technical fields.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Czech and fluent English (daily communication with branches in Hungary, Poland, Germany and Finland).
- Creative mind, positive approach to assigned tasks.
- Organization, independence but at the same time team spirit.
What you could expect
- You will work for an Elite ServiceNow Partner and Leader in the CEE region
- Work in a dynamic and highly collaborative company culture
- High level of autonomy and opportunity to exercise a significant impact on the marketing and sales performance of the company
- Space for learning, experimenting, growing, succeeding and expanding your marketing skills and knowledge of growth strategies and tactics
- Becoming part of a highly ambitious and goal-oriented Marketing team
- Competitive salary
- A package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, meal contribution, pension and life insurance contribution, mobile phone tariff benefit, free ZOO tickets, refreshment in the office, monthly breakfast together etc.
- Soft skills trainings, e.g., on Growth mindset, Structured communication, Feedback
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days.
- Partial remote/home office work and working hours flexibility
Informace o pozici
- GuideVision, s.r.o.
- Türkova 2319/5b, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer