Technical Consultant is responsible for the implementation and customization of the ServiceNow platform - editing and coding. Consultant implements solutions for enterprise customers based on ServiceNow platform covering following IT and business domains like ITSM, ITOM, HR and many others.
Your main responsibilities and challenges:
✓ Implement solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers
✓ Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as coding, customizing and tuning ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
✓ Provide guidance to our customers and enable them to implement the best solutions.
✓ Think about how to handle client requests as efficiently as possible.
✓ Communicate with the customers, partly in English.
What makes you a perfect fit:
✓ Proven practical experience with object-oriented programming
✓ Proficient with web development (HTML, CSS)
✓ Experience as a programmer
✓ Motivation for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills
✓ Knowledge of ServiceNow platform (advantage not a condition) or other web applications, Web technologies and tools
✓ ITIL certification is a plus, not a must
✓ Practical experience with consulting and/or business analysis
✓ Communication skills
✓ Fluency in English
A package of benefits that you can look forward to:
✓ Informal and friendly culture, and at the same time stability and profitability of
successful international IT company (we are part of Infosys)
✓ Hybrid way of work and flexible working hours (mix of office and home office for better work-life integration) or full remote work
✓ Personal and professional growth - we have strong focus on the uniqueness of each team member
and we deepen his/her knowledge and skills through training programs and leadership from senior colleagues
✓ Participation in international projects and the opportunity to draw ever new information from other colleagues - the teams are composed of members from our branches around the Europe
✓ Our teambuildings, conferences, hackathons, sports or CSR initiatives, events for your children etc. will not get you bored as well. 😊
✓ We provide competitive compensation and generous package of benefits related to your work-life balance / sport / culture / food / pension and life insurance / paid absences on top of law / BYOD and
other local perks (e.g., Zoo tickets, discounts, …)
Informace o pozici
- GuideVision, s.r.o.
- Türkova 2319/5b, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine