We are an IT consulting company, one of the elite partners providing the ServiceNow cloud solution. From our Prague base, we have expanded to Brno and Hradec Králové since 2014, and we have also grown into an international company with branches in Hungary, Germany, Poland, and Finland. Altogether, there are about 280 of us. We have been part of Infosys since 2020, but we still maintain our own brand and culture.
We offer consultations on the field of IT SM and subsequent implementation of customized SW solutions. An integral part is also the subsequent Support up to L3.
What is ServiceNow? It is a cloud platform that is a leader in automating and digitizing processes in all possible areas, such as incident management, problem management, knowledge management, employee service centers, and much more.
We are looking for a new colleague to become part of our QA team as Quality Assurance.
The engineer is responsible for the successful implementation and customization of the ServiceNow platform for our customers. QA will participate mainly in manual testing of ServiceNow in projects with a number of interesting customers.
What will you do?
- Testing implemented stories
- Analyze diverse customer requests and incidents.
- Create test scenarios and providing feedback to developers.
- Report bugs.
- Communicate with developers and also with the customer, even in English.
- Collaborate with consultants, analysts, and other team members.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with manual testing (web application testing, cross-browser testing is an advantage)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and tools.
- Communicativeness and analytical thinking.
- Desire to educate and develop.
- Energetic, proactive personality and excellent communication skills, including advanced English.
- Knowledge of agile methods and waterfall is an advantage
- Experience with automation is an advantage
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus, not a condition
A package of benefits that you can look forward to:
- Informal and friendly working environment, and at the same time stability and profitability of successful international IT company.
- Hybrid way of work and flexible working hours (mix of office and home office to better balance your work-life balance) or full remote work.
- Personal and professional growth - we have a strong focus on the uniqueness of each team member and deepen his knowledge and skills through training programs and leadership from senior colleagues.
- Participation in international projects and the opportunity to draw ever new information from other colleagues - the teams are composed of members from our branches around Europe.
- Our team-buildings, conferences, hackathons, sports or CSR initiatives, events for your children, etc. will not get you bored as well. 😊
- We provide competitive compensation and a generous package of benefits related to your work-life balance/sport/culture/food/pension and life insurance / paid absences on top of law / BYOD and other local perks (e.g., Zoo tickets, discounts, …).
- Intensive onboarding/training program for QA Engineers – As QA Engineer your adaptation program includes mainly activities to know the technical side of the ServiceNow, our SW solution, and of course lots of testing. During this adaptation program, there will be a mentor who helps you with the hard tasks of the program.
Informace o pozici
- GuideVision, s.r.o.
- Türkova 2319/5b, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer