GuideVision, an Infosys company, is a consulting and professional services company, specialized in enterprise service management with exclusive focus on the ServiceNow solution. The ServiceNow cloud platform is the global leader for automating IT service management processes (ITSM). We offer end-to-end approach from strategic consultancy through implementation and integrations to training and support. Based in Prague, Czech Republic and with offices in Hungary, Poland, Finland and Germany, we serve global companies from the banking, management consulting, logistics, telecommunications, and other industries. As an Elite Partner of ServiceNow, GuideVision stands out with the highest levels of customer satisfaction and quality in solution deployments.
ServiceNow IT Consultant
We are looking for a new colleague that will become a part of our technical team as ServiceNow Developer responsible for successful implementation and customization of ServiceNow platform for prestigious enterprise customers.
Main Responsibilities and Challenges:
- Get to learn ServiceNow platform with our experienced mentors.
- Implement solutions based on ServiceNow platform for enterprise customers.
- Substantial part of responsibilities includes technical activities such as developing and customizing ServiceNow platform and integrating with external systems.
- Have chance to be involved in various project roles. Communicate with the customers, prepare business proposals, analyse customer requirements and improve processes.
Your profile should look like:
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills needed
- Fluency in English is required
Why join GuideVision:
- Interesting job for the Gold ServiceNow Partner and Leader in the CEE region
- Career growth program
- Technical trainings, workshops and certificates
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Events: team-buildings, conferences, hackathons etc.
- The package of great benefits: Multisport card, Cafeteria program, meal vouchers, pension and life insurance contribution, team building activities, mobile phone tariff benefit, Prague ZOO tickets, refreshment in the office etc.
- 25 days of holiday, 2 sick days
- Refreshment in the office
Informace o pozici
- GuideVision, s.r.o.
- Türkova 2319/5b, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer