What is Gemalto a Thales Company Prague? It's a family of 400+ talented active and bright engineers from 41 different countries. Together we are working on smart cards, credit cards, SIM cards and epassports that your bank, cell phone provider and government uses.
Gemalto a Thales Company is a great place to work. We have a friendly management, which follows matrix organization; we have flexible working hours, home office policy, office breakfasts, where everybody shares latest news, football team, yoga classes, language courses and much more to help you live and work in a fun encouraging environment!
Automation DevOps Engineer
We are looking for additional member in our Digital Banking team.
The Digital Banking service in Gemalto Thales provides customer with trust in their banking transactions. Our main offer is a cloud solution, IdCloud, that we provide to bank so they can enable Strong Authentication (2FA) for their end users.
Our team already has a solid experience with developing this Authentication Back end in Agile (scrum) for the past 5 years. Since a couple of years now, we are shifting from standard delivery of software on premises to delivery as a Service (SaaS). We are still in transformation trying to bridge the gap between the Engineering team (previously the “dev”) and the Operation Team (the “ops”),
So what do we need to make our journey a success?
To bring more Software Engineering mindset in our Operations, through: Automation, faster iterative delivery …
To bring more Service Mindset to our Engineering, through: Service by design, Monitoring and Measurement embedded in the product. …
Your role will be to help making these wishes come true J with a strong focus on the first point and mainly process automation.
You will have the responsibility to define, implement, and maintain the various digital pipelines for our Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), right from the dev. environment to the production environment.
You will Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations , such as advanced monitoring dashboards, automation on tenant onboarding on our services …
Who are we looking?
We are looking either for Developer, with good knowledge of Software lifecycle, with a strong interest in Cloud Deployment or a Sys admin already aware of cloud technology with extensive scripting hands-on knowledge and interest in coding.
In any case, you need to be communicative and willing to promote collaborative mindset. And strongly focus on continuous improvement. :)
- University graduate (Bc.), ideally in IT ( Computer Science, Telecommunications)
- Communicative English (communication with clients and internal)
- Base of Software Engineering and Software lifecycle
- Knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like – Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Jenkins etc.
- Knowledge of in Linux/Unix Administration
- Knowledge of Splunk and Datadog for service monitoring
- Interest in Security and ethical Hacking
- ITIL foundation certification
- AWS Certification
Informace o pozici
- Gemalto a Thales Company
- Želetavská 1448/7, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Benefits: Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer