What is Gemalto a Thales Company Prague? It's a family of 400+ talented active and bright engineers from 41 different countries. Together we are working on smart cards, credit cards, SIM cards and epassports that your bank, cell phone provider and government uses.
Gemalto a Thales Company is a great place to work. We have a friendly management, which follows matrix organization; we have flexible working hours, home office policy, office breakfasts, where everybody shares latest news, football team, yoga classes, language courses and much more to help you live and work in a fun encouraging environment!
In Gemalto a Thales company Prague, there are more than 400 out of the total of 80,000 Gemalto Thales employees and you will find us in the Business Park at Brumlovka. Compared to the other branches, we focus on more than one field. A total of 15 teams consisting of 43 different nationalities work on projects for government agencies, banking, Telco or M2M. Because of the international environment surrounding us every day, it comes as no surprise that English is our official corporate language.
About the team: Our products span from reusable libraries (hardware connectors, cryptography), desktop applications integrating various hardware (fingerprint scanners, printers, digital cameras) up to high performance servers.
A week in the life of an Software Development Engineer:
You will develop solutions and applications to match the needs of Gemalto's worldwide customer portfolio for e-passports, ID-Cards and Healthcare documents
You will develop and validate the application set such as eDriving License and ICAO compliant applications, biometric Match on Card, IAS PKI and other Government Program applications
You will participate in the design, implementation, security and validation of the smartcard operating systems and applications within a project team structure, in accordance with institutionalized processes and delivery standards
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- You need to have University degree, ideally in Software, Electronics or Telecommunications is preferred
- You must have very good level of English (daily communication)
- We are looking for someone with at least 4 years experience in programming (SW Development) and very good knowledge of Java an J2EE OR C++ OR C#
- You should have a good knowledge of database servers - SQL (MS SQL, MySQL), Oracle (PL/SQL)
- We are looking for someone mobile for frequent travelling with any number of years of experience in the computer industry.
What we can offer:
- Friendly international environment, professional grow within Gemalto Thales worldwide within friendly team always ready to support and provide assistance.
- Opportunity to travel in Europe and worldwide, work on international project with good financial evaluation (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Attractive benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, lunch vouchers, quarterly Prague city transport ticket, life and injury insurance, pension plan allowance, Multisport card, language courses at work, Healthcare service through membership in Private clinics, Christmas gift (2.000 CZK), 50% discount in local sport centre etc.)
Send us your CV and we will be happy to have a chat with you about opportunities whiting Gemalto a Thales company!
Informace o pozici
- Gemalto a Thales Company
- Želetavská 1448/7, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Programmer, SW architect, Tester, IT Security Specialist, Database specialist, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer