What is Gemalto a Thales Company Prague? It's a family of 400+ talented active and bright engineers from 41 different countries. Together we are working on smart cards, credit cards, SIM cards and epassports that your bank, cell phone provider and government uses.
Gemalto a Thales Company is a great place to work. We have a friendly management, which follows matrix organization; we have flexible working hours, home office policy, office breakfasts, where everybody shares latest news, football team, yoga classes, language courses and much more to help you live and work in a fun encouraging environment!
System Test Team Manager
Gemalto M2M (Machine To Machine) designs communication modules according to GSM, WCDMA, UMTS, LTE, and LPWA standards. A critical property of the modules is excellent performance and robustness for operation in an industrial, automotive, and other M2M's environments.
To make sure that Gemalto M2M in Prague can continuously increase the leadership and to provide outstanding product quality, we search new colleague to our team.
As System Test Team Manager in Prague, you will guarantee validation and certification tasks, for our revolutionary modules for M2M-IoT (Internet of Things), done by Prague System Test Team, according to project plans and work split in global M2M System Test organization.
A week in the life of a System Test Team Manager:
- You will lead the multicultural team of System Test Engineers.
- You will define System Test Strategy and guarantee Validation Tasks preparation and execution for Hardware and Software features development and Certifications of our wireless module products.
- You will be responsible for People Allocations, Tasks Control, and Costs Control according to Projects Planning.
- You will be accountable for the Coordination and Contracting of External Partners for various expert activities.
- You will be responsible for Maintenance and Evolution of System Test Laboratory with Remote Test System, Automated Test Framework, and Network Simulators.
- You will represent System Test in Management Meetings, ensuring Strategic Decisions and Risk Management.
- You will co-operate closely with Leaders and Experts of other development departments (e. g. Hardware, Software, System Engineering, Quality Management, New Product Introduction).
- You will grow Technical Expertise and Execution Skills of Team Members.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- You must be experienced with Team Lead of Testing Team for Embedded System Product Development, excellent in People Management.
- You must have knowledge and experience of Product Quality Methodologies and Controlling
- You must have experience with Project Priority Management, forecast of Potential Issues and Bottlenecks and Change Management.
- You must be experienced with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project Plan, Sharepoint, and Atlassian tools: Confluence and Jira.
- You must be ultimate Task Owner and Team Player, excellent in Communication, keen Gate Keeper.
- You must be fluent in English.
Good to have skills:
- The advantage is experience with Wireless Module Applications and Certifications.
- The advantage is experience with Agile Methodology.
- The advantage is experience with Mobile Communication Technologies (2G/3G/4G/LTE Cat 1/M1/NB1/NB2
What we can offer:
- Friendly international environment and professional growth within Gemalto A Thales Company worldwide
- Working with latest and continually evolving technologies
- Opportunity to travel in Europe and worldwide, work on international projects
- A vast range of soft skills and hard skills trainings
- Good financial evaluation (negotiable, depending on experience)
- Attractive benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, lunch vouchers, quarterly Prague city transport ticket, life and injury insurance, pension plan allowance, Multisport card, language courses at work, Healthcare service through membership in Private clinics, Christmas gift (2.000 CZK), 50% discount in local sports , etc.)
Informace o pozici
- Gemalto a Thales Company
- Želetavská 1448/7, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Manager, Tester, Quality Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer