We offer a part-time job for for IT students as a SW developer, where you can get hands-on experience in an IT engineering team that provides support and development of test systems and internal applications for Garrett's global turbochargers testing laboratories. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing the information system and other applications for laboratories where turbochargers are tested. This is an internal web-based application that is used by both technicians and laboratory management in their daily work. A typical day includes analyses requirements with internal customers, developing the design and implementation of new features and maintaining current ones using Agile Scrum methodology.
What will you need to do this job?
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- Knowledge of how web applications work and their development
- Basic knowledge of UML tools
- CVS (GIT) system experience
- English language proficiency at B2 level
- Chance to learn from Garrett experts
- Daily use of English within an international team
- Flexible working hours
- Long-term cooperation
Informace o pozici
- Garrett Motion Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Tuřanka 1387/100, Brno – Slatina
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement.