Garrett Connected Vehicle business provides Advanced Controls, Integrated Vehicle Health Monitoring (IVHM) and Cyber Security solutions for automotive industry applications. Our products enable the world’s leading automotive companies to improve vehicle fuel efficiency, to reduce CO2 and harmful emissions, and to streamline their vehicle validation and control development process. You will join a team of industry leaders and will be exposed to develop differentiated cutting-edge controls software, modelling techniques, optimization techniques, powertrain concepts, software tools, and leading / executing projects with customers. You will work in Agile environment and will enjoy a start-up atmosphere. The position is based in Prague.
As Project Manager (Automotive Software) your primary responsibility will be to manage software development for shared common software platforms and embedded programs for multiple projects, developed in multiple locations by multiple teams. The role will include collaboration with other project teams on activity planning, milestone reporting and process review.
You will also take responsibility for your personal development to enhance your project management skills and understanding of what is required to deliver software solutions in an Automotive environment.
Key area of responsibility:
• Create, maintain and execute software development plans. Development plans encompass requirements compliance/traceability, software development, validation and verification, software release planning & hardware/software integration and configuration management.
• Managing the shared automotive software platforms and the executable programs for products under development according to our internal and any Customer product development processes.
• Implementing an Agile approach to software development to maximize productivity and quality and minimize delivery times.
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project, align the same with product marketing and engineering lead.
• Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
• Setup and leads architectural reviews with the team.
• Reporting status of software development projects to customer, project teams and leaders.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
To be successful in the role, you need:
• 3+ years experience in the role of Engineering, Project Manager or Project Lead in software development projects for automotive.
• Experience in Agile software development techniques.
• Experience in managing multiple software projects across diverse teams and locations.
• Excellent in communicating with customers, senior management and project teams.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Office suite
• BS or MS degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
Informace o pozici
- Garrett Motion Czech Republic s.r.o.
- V parku 2326/18, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer