We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 300+. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing automatic payment runs for different entities, including payments to the customers, agents and prepaid expenses (proforma)
- Preparing manual payments in E-banking as per request and/or as part of the process in EMEA region
- Dispute Resolution: Cooperation with banks, AR, AP and GL regarding payment issues and returned payments
- Reconciliations: support regular bank statement reconciliations ensuring SAP & bank statement are reconciled and appropriate actions are taken to resolve reconciling items.
- Month end closing: Participating on month-end closing activities and supporting AP,GL, AR team
- Reports and analysis: Preparing forecasts for Treasury department (concerning AP side) and other report/analysis as assigned or required
- Policies & Procedures: assist with the development and review of payment policies & procedures and adherence to them.
- Other Duties: Co-operate on standardization of payment processes for EMEA countries plus other responsibilities as assigned or required
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of some ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle) is an advantage
- Secondary/University education in the field of Finance & Economics or experience on similar position is advantage
- Candidate should be team player, methodical, accurate and detail-conscious
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Equity grant (company shares)
- ACCA courses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days, volunteering day
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
Informace o pozici
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Officer, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.