We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 300+. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
Sales Coordinator with English
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare quotations, orders, ensuring correct part numbers and pricing
- Verify accuracy prior to order entry
- Progress chase outstanding sales orders via purchasing, manufacturing and warehouse
- Liaise with Manufacturing/Finance/Shipping/Stores regarding orders and enquiries
- Organize debit/credit notes due to price changes, sales returns, etc.
- Ensure that administrative procedures meet Company and customer standards
- Liaise with other functions/facilities within the Company, customers and suppliers as required
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced PC literacy (MS Office)
- SAP/Salesforce or other CRM system experience is an advantage
- Team player, proactive, pragmatic approach
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Volunteering day
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
Informace o pozici
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Administration, Sales, Services, Administration, Sales Assistant, Back office worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
+420 770 168 647