We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 230+. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
Master Data Management Specialist
The Master Data Management Specialist will be responsible for the creation, maintenance of Ingersoll Rand master data.
The successful candidate will manage high volumes of data, in a fast paced working environment, where collaboration & responsiveness to our customers is critical.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and maintain commercial data within the Oracle & Windchill systems, to support all IR Strategic Business Units, IR Operating Units and IR supply sites.
- Ensure that data related transactions are processed efficiently, on-time & correct the first time
- Action commercial requests through Ticketing databases.
- Action all email requests in team Inbox within the Service Level Agreement
- Maintain data and processes in response to changes in structural or operational business requirements.
- Provides root cause analysis on daily process issues, displays good problem solving techniques, and continuously seeks to improve processes
- Regular correspondence with key stakeholders to ensure best practices are agreed and implemented.
- Adherence to our Corporate standards & meet all audit requirements
- Assist in the preparation of management reports for all master commercial data.
- Maintain detailed work instruction procedures.
- Supports and drives DM strategy and productivity.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar large, cross-functional Organisation.
- High degree of initiative, strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Team Player – ready, willing and able to support immediate colleagues to ensure team service levels are maintained..
- Must have relevant and demonstrable experience working within an ERP system. Oracle experience would be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Understanding of end-to-end operational processes, and organisational structures across large Enterprises
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvements tools
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, Sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of Home Office
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
Informace o pozici
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Customer service, Financial analyst, Back office worker, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.