We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 230+. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
IT Internal Auditor
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the internal audit project preparation and planning activities to target key risk areas.
- Participate in internal audit fieldwork for business process reviews and assessments including operational processes, financial reporting, internal controls, SOX walkthroughs and testing. May lead portions of smaller projects.
- Provide timely, clear, relevant and actionable feedback, tailored to the specific IT environment, regarding audit findings or opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare work papers to clearly support the audit conclusion in accordance with internal auditing standards and draft audit reports or other deliverables in a timely manner.
- Assist in following-up on outstanding audit findings or SOX deficiencies.
- Work collaboratively with audit staff, guest auditors and external, co-sourced resources to ensure work is completed timely, accurately and adheres to department policies and procedures.
- Challenge existing processes including suggesting more efficient or alternative methods to achieve objectives, leveraging the use of automation and analytics whenever possible.
- Participate in the development of a formal data analytics program.
- Interface with external auditors as needed to provide information and documentation to support audit and management testing activities.
- Maintain adequate and up to date technical knowledge in such areas as IT general controls, accounting, business process controls, information technology, cybersecurity, and other areas as required.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or Finance or related discipline with 1-2 years of relevant IT audit, risk, or cybersecurity experience.
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CIA desired.
- Two to three years of experience in public accounting, internal audit, or general accounting or finance functions within a corporate environment, with one year of supervisory experience.
- Experience auditing IT security and/or cybersecurity in the manufacturing industry with a global organization is preferred.
- Highest ethical standards and integrity.
- Able to work independently, yet seek guidance appropriately as needed.
- High level of personal accountability, attention to detail and results orientation.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism.
- Strong customer service orientation for both internal and external customers.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a global, virtual team.
- Strong knowledge of US Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance requirements.
- Willingness to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city centre
- Refreshment at the workplace for free
Informace o pozici
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Auditor, IS Support, IT Security Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer