We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 160. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator with German
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviewing and evaluating of credit information for new customers
- Reviewing credit limits for current accounts to ensure customer credit worthiness and that outstanding debt is collectible
- Carrying out cash collection activity with customers to ensure sales invoices are paid on a timely basis, in order to minimize bad debts and value of overdue receivables
- Processing customer disputes and other queries, liaising with various internal departments (sales, customer services, finance)
- Posting customer payments received (bank transfers, cheques) on a daily basis and allocating them against invoices
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Secondary education / Bachelor degree
- Intermediate German, communicative English
- Working experience from similar position is an advantage
- Team player, proactive, pragmatic approach, communicative.
- Experience with Axapta ERP is advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- ACCA courses
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
Informace o pozici
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer