We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 160. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
Accounts Payable Coordinator / Part Time
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing vendor invoices and payments
- Resolving various queries related to Accounts Payable sub ledger to ensure payments are transferred correctly and timely.
- Ongoing monitoring and reconciliation of assigned vendor accounts
- Close cooperation with other internal departments e.g. Accounts Receivable, General Ledger
- Daily communication with suppliers as well as with purchasing departments
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Communicative English, another language /German, French, Italian/ is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system is an advantage
- Team player, methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Suitable also for Students/Graduates
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Part time job / 20 hours a week / DPP or DPC
- Motivating hourly salary
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Refreshment at workplace for free
Informace o pozici
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Administration, Bookkeeper, accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.