We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 160. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
Sales Coordinator with English
Market services is growing and building up a whole new team of 20 people. The roles will be located in our Shared Service Centre in Brno. As a Sales Coordinator this position provides operational support for the department including clerical, administrative and/or technical responsibilities.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- prepare quotations, orders, ensuring correct part numbers and pricing,
- verify accuracy prior to order entry
- progress chase outstanding sales orders via purchasing, manufacturing and warehouse
- liaise with Manufacturing/Finance/Shipping/Stores regarding orders and enquiries
- organize debit/credit notes due to price changes, sales returns, etc.
- ensure that administrative procedures meet Company and customer standards
- liaise with other functions/facilities within the Company, customers and suppliers as required
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced PC literacy (MS Office)
- SAP or other CRM system experience is an advantage
- Team player, proactive, pragmatic approach
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
Informace o pozici
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer