We are an American company providing every kind of administrative and financial service for our European branches.
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 160. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
Cash Allocation Specialist
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily processing of GBP/EUR/USD bank statements and cheques received at our European locations
- Posting cash received from trade customers into SAP, matching cash receipts with open sales invoices as per remittance advices.
- Working closely with Credit Controllers to keep customer accounts accurate.
- Co-operating with Accounting staff in the respective countries and the SSC.
- Supporting monthly bank reconciliation and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Assisting with setup, testing and configuration of cash app softwares.
- Administration of intercompany customers, performing intercompany recharges and assisting the General Ledger team
- Perfoming adhoc reporting and tasks in relation to cash aloocation duties
- Working on constant improvement within the accounts receiable function & coming up with bright ideas to improve the monthly results.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Experience with SAP or Excel knowledge is advantage
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Intermediate English
WE WE OFFER:
- Motivating salary and annual bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers or Multisport card
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses
- ACCA courses
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Refreshment at workplace for free
Information about position
- Gardner Denver CZ + SK, s.r.o.
- Veveří 3163/111, Brno – Žabovřesky
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Veveří 111, 616 00 Brno – Žabovřesky, Česká republika