Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers, and from the first betting shop, we became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group.
We want to go further and to be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and be part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company´s corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work.
We all work as one team, treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
Group Casino Product Specialist
FEG entered the online casino world quite a long time ago now, and these days our customers can enjoy loads of types of casino games, from blackjack and roulette to all sorts of slot games from our providers.
As a Group Gaming Product Specialist, you will be responsible for constantly improving our gaming products by monitoring the trends, evaluating opportunities and mainly turning your ideas into delivering the final version of the product.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for improvements to reach the highest performance and profitability of the product
- Contribute and maintain the gaming product roadmap
- Provide support to local representatives with the certification process
- Provide competitive analyses and give a decision about the product portfolio
- Work closely with developers, marketing, project management and other business departments
- Communicate with 3rd party providers about the product roadmap coordination
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Analytical and logical thinking
Strong focus on the customer experience
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience with business requirements definition
Technical background & experience with development is an advantage
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours, home office, hybrid working scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer