Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
Group Android Developer
We are currently looking for Android Developer to work on our mobile app which was awarded as one of the best Sports betting apps worldwide.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Development of native mobile applications for Android.
- Provide expertise in the full application development lifecycle - from the concept and design to implementation and testing.
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Be part of the decision-making processes, the possibility to define the final shapes of the product.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with Android app development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and the generally used libraries like Retrofit, Room, LiveData, ViewModel, …
- Experience with Kotlin language
- Awareness and interest of modern frameworks and technologies
- Knowledge of common integration patterns, e.g. messaging queues, OOD, design patterns, unit tests, build systems, version control systems (esp. Git)
- Experience with agile development or Devops.
- Good verbal and written communication knowledge of English language
- Czech or Slovak language is a plus
Nice-to-have knowledge and experience:
- Inversion of control principles along with experience with some of dependency injection frameworks (preferably Koin or Dagger).
- CI/CD usage and configuration.
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (up to 10 days per month)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Android developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer