Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
Group IT Operations Centre Specialist
We are looking for a Group IT Operations Centre Specialist, who will be mainly responsible for proper execution of Group IT Incident management process but will be also involved in related ITSM processes like Change, Problem a Request management. The main goal is to reduce the time needed to resolve incidents, reduce its number and mitigate the impact as soon as possible.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Act as a single point of contact for IT Incidents and events.
- Actively monitor IT and Network infrastructure in order to ensure maximum stability and availability of group services.
- Actively monitor main business KPI and Customer feedback to identify possible service interruptions.
- Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and/or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner.
- Be aware of ongoing changes in IT, actively monitor them and coordinate if necessary. Also, correlate incidents to ongoing changes.
- Have an overview of current IT Problem tickets, correlate incidents and problem ticket, to ensure proper information in PM process. Be also able to act according to the solution described in known error database.
- Closely communicate with call centre agents and bookmaking, to have an awareness about customer complaints, customer impact and its progress during incident.
- Communicate with internal customers.
- Communicate with external partners and act as a single point of contact in the Incident management area.
- High school education
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Technical knowledge
- Good knowledge of ITIL Incident and Problem Management Processes
- Good knowledge of IT systems
- Knowledge of Zabbix and JIRA is an advantage
- Fluency in Czech/Slovak language
- Knowledge of English language at least B2 level
- Willingness to work in 8h and 12h shifts to cover 24/7 operation
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours (shift planning) and occasional home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on a daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events, etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Help Desk Technician, IS Support
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer