Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
We are looking for candidates to join our technological oriented marketing team that develops and optimize digital marketing activities across five markets, both for acquisition and retention. If you have a passion for frontend technologies ideally with marketing feelings and would like to use edge-cutting technologies in an international environment just keep reading.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Implement A/B and multivariant tests to improve conversions using industry-leading software.
- Develop marcomm templates for acquisition and retention.
- Author tagging across brand websites according to guidelines with excellent attention to detail within the timeframe.
- Perform regular audits & testing of tagging and marcomm to ensure consistency and adherence to central guidelines with a proactive approach to locating issues and possible improvements.
- Investigate new technological opportunities to improve the existing solutions and add new features.
- CSS / SASS
- Dynamic Yield
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Playtech Portal
- Fortuna CMS
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Proficient English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proactive and results-driven approach
- Great team player and problem solver
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience (or proven skills) as a web analyst or web designer is a plus
- Experience in the online gambling industry is a plus
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Occasional home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Marketing analyst, Direct Marketing, Web designer, Webmaster
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer