Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
Conversion Agent (PL/RO/CRO+ENG)
We aim to build the best and easiest-to-use websites and apps that make it as easy as possible for new and existing customers to sign up, deposit and bet/play casino games with Fortuna Group.
We are creating a new team that will target new and existing customers and proactively engage with them via tools such as online chat to help them complete key tasks such as sign up, deposit and place bets.
Are you good enough at helping people or even nudging them to complete key tasks? If so, this could be the role for you!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Engage both new and existing customers through phone, online chat and whatever else you can dream up to help them complete key transactions
- Pro-actively and regularly target various segments of customers in order to increase business performance
- Engage with existing customers to improve their experience from registration to the customer lifecycle, sell them on new offers and improve retention, reactivation and share of wallet
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty through exceptional service
- Collect Business Intelligence data and customer feedback, propose new promotions
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Sales or customer service experience would be great, but not must have
- C2 level of Romanian/Croatian/Polish language with good knowledge of English
- Strong sales skills and communication skills
- Goal orientation and growth mindset
- Good analytical skills, empathy and assertiveness
- Interest in sports and/or gaming would be advantageous
- Easy to adapt to long/short week shifts based on the sports calendar
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Quarterly bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Occasional home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Polish (Proficient) or Croatian (Proficient) or Romanian (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Marketing, Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Telesales
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.
+420 728 960 342