Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
Group Python Developer
As a Python Developer you will be part of the agile team working on the key components of the betting system (back-end, front-end, utilities) for our retail branches.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Develop Python3 applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle - from concept and design to testing.
- Create applications to support business requirements and projects.
- Develop, implement, maintain and document applications, components, and interfaces of the betting system running on a Linux platform.
- Ensure designs follow compliance with specifications.
- Design and conduct tests (unit, functional, automated).
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code.
- Contribute to team meetings and cooperate with other colleagues.
- Experience in Python development (Python 3 for is big plus)
- Experience in Linux operating system (Red Hat or CentOS is an advantage)
- Experience in XML technology and in technology message brokers (RabbitMQ)
- Experience in SQL databases (PostgreSQL is big plus)
- Experience in technology for SW version control (Git)
- Knowledge of design patterns and unit tests
- Communicative knowledge of Czech (or Slovak) language as well as English
- A team player who is comfortable working with agile methodology and tools and who is effective working both independently and collaboratively
Nice to have:
- Qt framework knowledge is an advantage
- Sports betting knowledge is an advantage
YOU CAN GAIN:
- Annual bonus
- Cafeteria plan and electronic meal vouchers
- Discounts and promotions by our partners and Penta group companies (e.g. Dr. Max Pharmacies: Gold Partner)
- Flexible working hours and occasional home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- An interesting and challenging job of a successful international group at the Prague headquarters (informal international teams, communication in English on a daily basis)
- No dress code
- Various events for employees (sports and corporate events, internal competition for tickets for sports and social events, etc.)
- Brand new offices in the Churchill office complex
- Our own café, relaxing zone, gym and great amenities around the office
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Italská 2584/69, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Python developer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer