Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
SW Development Manager
The Group Backoffice Development Manager’s core mission will be to build and manage a high performing Fortuna Group Backoffice Software Development Team/ Department.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
- Build a great, high performing Backoffice Software Development Department and realign the existing team members to become topnotch, productive and effective (by coaching, training, planning, assigning and hiring).
- Lead the unique department of Fortuna Group Backoffice Development.
- Closely interact with Board and other company managers in defining the Research & Development objectives and be an ambassador between the IT Development and Business organizations.
- Help to define and execute Technology strategy.
- Enforce and monitor the "agreed upon" policies and best practices throughout the
- The organization, especially in the own department/teams.
- Perform random code reviews to ensure that the developers adhere to the specified
- Help in building an Agile and DevOps driven organization in terms of values and processes, however being fully aware of what Waterfall brings on the table at the same time and how it can live together.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelors degree preferred in areas such as computer science, mathematics, and engineering
- Proven people management experience in Software Development – 1 year
- experience in Software Development as an expert – 3 years
- English knowledge min. B2/C1 AND Czech/Slovak native speaker as a must
- Experience both from corporate and small/startup environments highly welcome & appreciated
- Experienced with software development process (understand release process, decide what to test and how to test in current application state), including SCRUM/KANBAN or other Agile methodology and also WATERFALL approach
- Experience with a big scaled transformation project with external product supplier and internal R&D
- CI/CD experience in fast-paced software development highly appreciated
- Scripting or any OOP language, SQL related DB knowledge – a hands-on experience very advantageous
- Both Frontend and Backend technology focus
- JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo…Atlassian components experience a must
- Strong natural personality with coaching and mentoring skills and servant leadership
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements is an advantage
- Sports betting and gaming knowledge is an advantage
YOU CAN GAIN:
- An interesting and challenging job at the Prague headquarters of a successful international group
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Large support for your professional development
- An employer that provides many possibilities of career growth to talented employees
- Informal ambiance, NO dress code
- Various events for employees (company breakfasts, sports events etc.)
- Cafeteria employee benefit system (you choose the benefits that are the most attractive for you - MultiSport card, pension insurance or other options)
- Offices in an impressive building (Florentinum) in the center of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží)
- Relax room at the workplace (with darts, table football, and pool billiards)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal contributions
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Pokročilá), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT ředitel/manažer, Vedoucí vývoje/Team Leader
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel