Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
IT Infrastructure Architect
We are looking for new colleagues to our Group IT Infrastructure Team. Read more and join us!
- Handle the IT infrastructure architectural area.
- Plan future development of our infrastructure environment.
- Refine, document and communicate architectural principles.
- Participate in the architectural design of individual projects.
- Ensure that the solutions designed within projects are architecturally compliant.
- Propose specific components and technologies which should be used for future development.
- Enforce and monitor the "agreed upon" policies and best practices throughout the organization.
- Coordinate technical work with vendors.
- Play a role in the definition of modern IT development and operations processes (Agile, DevOps), propose if, how and when such processes are appropriate, but also be aware when traditional processes are better suited.
- Create Requests for the Procurement Department.
- Experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect (3+ years)
- Experience in designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Experience in planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices
- Operational/engineering background in infrastructure field
- Knowledge of Network, Firewall, Security, Storage (NAS/SAN/object), x86 server HW, Virtualization (VMware) principles and best practices
- Overview of infrastructure automation, deployment and configuration management (RH Satellite, Ansible, CloudForms, Rundeck)
- OpenSource and Linux orientation is a must
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and English
- Good ability to document solutions, both in written form and using appropriate visual tools/techniques, e.g. Visio, Enterprise Architect, UML
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge (or at least overview) of OpenShift/Kubernetes/Docker is a big plus
- experience with MS-based
- Experience with the enterprise architecture discipline incl. knowledge of relevant frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Occasional home office
- Annual bonus
- Meal contributions
- Work in a friendly agile team
- Flexible working hours
- Friday Tech Talks , NO dress code
- Large support for your professional development
- Cafeteria employee benefit system (you choose the benefits that are the most attractive for you)
- Relax room with darts, table football, and pool billiards
- Various events for employees (company breakfasts, sports events etc.
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, Architekt HW systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel