Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
What will you do?
● Frontend development of web applications for pre-match betting and live betting.
● Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle - from concept and design to implementation and testing.
● Contribution to decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
Tools we use:
● JIRA, Confluence
● Git, Bitbucket
● TeamCity (CI/CD), Jenkins, SonarQube
You need to have:
● Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
● Good written and spoken English
Nice-to-have knowledge and experience:
● Vue.js or another modern JS framework
● Java, Spring Framework
● RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elastic, Redis, Hazelcast
● Kubernetes, Openshift
● 5 weeks of vacation
● Occasional home office
● Annual bonus
● Meal contributions
● Work in a friendly agile team
● Flexible working hours
● Friday Tech Talks , NO dress code
● Large support for your professional development
● Cafeteria employee benefit system (you choose the benefits that are the most attractive for you)
● Relax room with darts, table football, and pool billiards
● Various events for employees (company breakfasts, sports events etc.
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer