Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets with more than 6 thousand employees globally.
Group Infrastructure Project Manager
At Fortuna Entertainment Group we are looking for highly motivated and self driven professional. If you feel to be the right fit for the role responsible for implementation of new products and services mainly/but not limited to technology and infrastructure area just answer to this advertisment!
- Responsible to manage delivery of strategic international projects within Fortuna Group with the focus to complete the project goals in dedicated time, budget, scope and quality to satisfy project stakeholders.
- Lead projects integrating third party products to internal systems and rolling out these products to national subsidiaries (Czech, Slovak, Poland, Romania, etc.). In cooperation with other departments (Legal, Procurement, Marketing and Technology) organize contract negotiations and drive vendor selections with the aim to support business, regulatory and technology requirements.
- Manage specification of requirements for new services, for their certification and licensing according to the Czech law and for their integration to local Fortuna systems.
- Follow Fortuna Group processes related to project management (such as procurement process, project management process, etc.).
- Prepare and actualize project management plans and proactively manage the project tasks to meet the project milestones on time.
- Lead cost estimating, contribute to business case, monitor and control project budgets, look for opportunities to minimize the project costs.
- Plan and manage internal resources allocated to the project.
- Plan, monitor and control quality of project deliverables. Identify, monitor and control project risks.
- Manage internal customer acceptance of the solution and his expectations in line with agreed statement of work.
- Responsible for project outcomes and for decisions taken within the project.
- +3yrs experience in project management in IT / SW development preferably in an international environment
- Capable of delivering projects in English
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree preferably in the area of computer science and/or project management
- Experience with infrastracture projects and networking / architecture
- Orientation on project methodology and following simple principles is a must
- Certification / professional training in project management (PMP, PRINCE2, etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very good technical and organizational skills
- Result orientated, independent with a large personal drive
- Stable background of a successful company that is a major player on the market
- Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
- Motivating financial evaluation based on an expertise and achieved results
- Large space for self-fulfilment, pursue own creative ideas
- Comfortable and modern offices in the centre of Prague - Florentinum (Florenc)
- Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, MultiSport card, professional trainings, sports events, etc.
- Relax centre at work - table football, darts, billiards
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel