Fortuna Entertainment Group was established in 2009 and became the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets.
Network & SECURITY Specialist
Our IT Operations Dpt. is looking for a teammate that will be responsible for infrastructure connectivity and for administration of all networking solutions such as routers, switches, firewalls and related HW and SW matters.
We look for someone with qualities such as can-do attitude, patience, autonomy in solving tasks, reliability, accuracy, consistency, willingness to continually learn and ability to work in a fast-changing work environment.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO:
* Maintain secure LAN & WAN connectivity.
* Ensure configuration, maintenance and daily operation of Check Point firewalls and Cisco Infrastructure (switches, routers, Wi-Fi).
* Ensure necessary complex changes, troubleshooting, device upgrades and new deployments.
* Participate in design of growing Fortuna network (new projects and acquisitions).
* Ensure secure connectivity for external collaborators and suppliers.
* Provide support for analyzing and coping with security and network incidents.
* Prepare background materials for change requirements, safety impact assessment and network infrastructure.
* Ensure accurate and complete information about network elements in the configuration database.
* Collaborate with suppliers as concerns troubleshooting, updates installation and security patches for network elements.
* Create and maintain operational documentation.
* Monitor core network indicators (such as response, throughput ...) and suggest improvements.
* Inform about potential security issues and actively prevent them.
EXPECTED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
* At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
* Personality qualities already mentioned above
* Experience in Check Point firewalls configuration and operation (is a must)
* Experience in Cisco switches and routers configuration and operation
* Fluent knowledge of Czech (or Slovak) and at least intermediate knowledge of English language
Very good knowledge of:
* TCP/ IP protocols and IPv4 routing (static, OSPF, BGP)
* Switching (VLAN, EtherChannel, Spanning-tree)
* Proxy servers
At least basic knowledge of:
* Network safety principles
YOU CAN GAIN:
* Background of a successful company that is growing internationally
* Flexible working hours
* Occasional home office
* Relax room at work (enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues;)
* Informal work atmosphere, NO dress code
* Cafeteria employee benefit system (you choose the benefits that are the most attractive for you - MultiSport card, pension insurance and many other options)
* Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in an impressive building - Florentinum
* 5 weeks of vacation
* Professional trainings
* Various company events (including company breakfasts)
* Meal contributions
Informace o pozici
- FORTUNA GAME a.s.
- Na Florenci 2116/15, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IT Security Specialist
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
608 606 502