FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £1 trillion assets-under-administration, held by around 15 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
Presentation & Graphic Designer
Are you looking for a unique creative opportunity?
Join us at this very exciting time in the FNZ journey.
Reporting directly to the Group Creative Director and Lead Designer you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of creative projects within an exciting, growing, creative and fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for developing impactful, original and innovative ideas, and then executing and designing them with precision and flair. In addition, you will also be a brand guardian who is meticulous about everything you produce. It’s important that you’re passionate and have a dedication to your craft and love collaborating with other teams. From a technical perspective, you will have a great eye for design and typography and a thorough understanding of Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and PowerPoint. You will be able to interpret briefs, be extremely organised and manage your own projects from conception through to completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support business development by providing PowerPoint formatting support.
- Support the wider creative team and help to develop impactful, original and innovative ideas and execute them with precision and flair.
- Ability to take a presentation or idea and tell the story in a more effective and compelling visual manner.
- Manage internal clients, understand objectives and exceed expectations.
- Ability to work independently whilst remaining proactive and driven.
- Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, meeting all sign-off points and flagging up any potential risks or delays to the Creative Director.
- Continually enhancing depth and breadth of design skills, staying current with the external market.
- Support with the refining, evolving and defining of the brand guidelines.
- Contribute to our culture of equality, openness, creativity and innovation and think outside the box.
- Understand and embed best practice principles to ensure outputs meet the expected quality.
- Review the successes and failures of all projects from all perspectives. Seek feedback and performance data from the originator of the brief and apply learnings to future projects.
Your Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification or equivalent in design-related discipline. Open to those without degrees who can exhibit exceptional portfolio and ability.
- Ideally 2+ years of in-house or agency experience.
- Exceptional creative portfolio with broad application examples.
- Good InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Advanced PowerPoint, Word skills (MS Office), including strong working knowledge of templates and masters.
- Willingness to develop existing skills and learn new ones.
- Positive, driven and energetic while working under pressure and managing multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English, excellent overall communication, and interpersonal skills and a true collaborator, able to create strong relationships with those around you.
- Emotionally intelligent, you enjoy bringing together and coordinating many stakeholders to work towards a common goal.
- A very, very good sense of humour.
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Previous PowerPoint and presentation portfolio examples.
- Understanding of HTML, web and UI design.
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals, and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK.
If this sounds like you then please share your resume and portfolio with us!
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, Designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Also suitable for refugees from Ukraine