FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £700 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around 12 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
Production Support Developer
We are again offering a great opportunity to kick-start your career and gain commercial experience in programming and grow to seasoned and skilled developer. FNZ offers various paths that you can take from here.
But no worries, if you are already experienced you are also welcome.
Don't wait and join our team as a full-time employee or part-time for 30h per week.
You will be part of our Production and Support Department that is simply making sure that all of our live platforms are running smoothly and without issues.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Investigation of errors in live high-end platforms.
- Researching and fixing defects based on description.
- Developing code, scripts, schemas required to solve complex technical issues.
- Investigating problems on databases, web and application servers.
- Dealing with performance issues.
- Communication with Production Support Analysts and Testers.
- Automation of manual processes within Production support (CSI).
- Working in a group of highly skilled support developers to resolve production issues.
What we ask from you:
- Good understanding of OOP and ability to debug (at least from school projects).
- All our platforms are built on Microsoft technologies so experience with C# and ASP.NET or VB.NET is ideal to have.
- Basics in MS SQL Database.
- Willingness to learn new things is important as there is a lot to learn and master.
- Logical thinking is crucial and you should also enjoy solving puzzles.
- Education with at least Bc. degree (you can still undergo some following studies and work part time during the studies)
- What is an advantage (but not a must have):
- Knowledge of ITIL.
- MS technologies experience like Visual Studio and Resharper.
What we can offer you:
- Benefits such as: Meal Vouchers, 26 days of vacation, 7 sick days, overtime payments and meals, refreshments at work, pension contribution, Multisport Card
- In house trainings, webinars and facilitate the acquisition of industry-relevant qualifications, which will help you maintain Continuous Professional Development
- A friendly multicultural office environment
- Various social events - Friday beers, Summer party, Christmas party, Brno half marathon, Liga cup, Yoga classes, In-house Ping Pong tournament...
- A modern office in the center of Brno, a terrace with a beautiful view and endless lunch options nearby
- Significant financial rewards for high-performing individuals
- Global career opportunities in our many offices worldwide (e.g. UK, New Zealand, Australia, …)
Brno Solution Center
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound.