FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £700 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around 12 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
As an established and rapidly growing company in the financial technology sector this is an ideal time to join FNZ and progress your career.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment EMEA, the role holder will manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for assigned functional areas of the business. The role will form part of our Global Talent Acquisition team and will be pivotal in developing our employment brand, talent pipeline as well as taking responsibility for continuing to enhance our direct recruitment model into a business-aligned, value adding function.
Beyond recruitment delivery, the role-holder will add value by executing the group recruitment strategies across the business. This will be achieved through becoming a Valued Business Partner, enhancing our Direct Recruitment model, improving our Quality & Diversity of Hire, ensuring Global Standards are adhered to and seek out Continuous Improvement across the Global Talent Acquisition function.
Valued Business Partner
- Attend and contribute to Resource Planning discussions with hiring managers of assigned functional areas to establish recruitment needs and business direction.
- Provide support to the wider recruitment function on projects/initiatives aligned to the recruitment framework
- Offer ‘Valued Partner’ solutions to the business that differ from typical transactional recruitment methods.
- Provide guidance to the business on recruitment market conditions, competitor hiring and compensation information.
- Offer guidance and support to provide manager enablement throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist and support the wider HR function on business deliverables.
- Responsible for meeting recruitment delivery targets and managing internal stakeholders throughout recruitment assignments.
- Lead the end to end recruitment process (i.e. requisition creation, job posting, sourcing, screening, compliance, offers).
- Direct sourcing and headhunting of best in class talent adhering to FNZ standards. Source candidates through multiple channels; heavy focus on LinkedIn Recruiter and business referrals.
- Undertaking direct sourcing strategies to ensure consistent results and high quality hires.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates to support continuous recruitment.
- Conduct external research and build communication strategies /campaigns to attract candidate prospects.
- Depending on requisition volumes & demand, there is an expectation to support other recruitment areas (outside of specific remit).
Quality & Diversity of Hire
- Support the promotion of FNZ Group’s employer value proposition and brand in the market. Represent FNZ Group at industry and networking events.
- Support diversity & inclusion initiatives and ensure this is embedded in the recruitment life-cycle for appointments.
- Work with the business to add value throughout the recruitment cycle to make better hiring decisions.
- Provide support to regional Graduate Programmes to ensure our offering remains current and market leading.
- Contribute and support alternative sourcing methods to enhance quality & diversity of hire across the business.
- Highly professional and able to quickly establish credibility and maintain positive relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written and in meetings.
- Proactive self-starter with the drive to deliver results.
- Portray positivity when faced with business adversity.
- Maintain a strong commercial awareness whilst navigating business change.
- Maintain strict working practices within a robust governance framework.
- Works with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve measurable outcomes that improve business performance.
- Resilient individual with the ability to operate in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
- Strong education (ideally Bachelor degree level) with demonstrable ability to quickly take on new information and apply themselves to new tasks.
- Recruitment experience either from a Recruitment Partner (in-house model) or Agency background.
- Market knowledge within Technology & Financial Services advantageous.
- Experience building upon and improving existing recruitment processes and supporting value initiatives (e.g. D&I, recruitment training, etc.).
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Human resources, Recruiter
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer