FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £700 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around 12 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Aviva, Barclays, BNZ, Generali, HSBC, Lloyds Banking Group, National Australia Bank (NAB), Quilter, Santander, UOB, Vanguard, and Zurich.
In total, FNZ partners with over 150 financial institutions across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa and North America and we employ around 3,000 people worldwide.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
Production Support Analyst
Within this role you will provide application support for FNZ business. This involves issue management from external and internal clients to meet KPIs and SLAs. Your team will liaise with other teams in FNZ to ensure a robust and scalable production environment for all FNZ’s customers.
- Application Support – ensure that the application is working correctly as deployed
- Issue Management – analyse, investigate, and allocate for resolution and closure for all issues
- Change Management – support testing and release process for production fixes
- Project Handover – facilitate the transition between project support and production support for all change
- Service Support – support the Service Managers in delivering FNZ services within KPIs, SLAs and contractual obligations
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the quality of information on the issue log to allow for full investigation, resolution, and closure of all queries
- Identification, troubleshooting and resolving production issues
- Producing long term scalable root cause solutions that adhere to procedural and regulatory compliance requirements in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Working with developers, analysts and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose
- Undertaking any other projects/tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the production environment
What we ask from you:
- University degree in IT, Finance or similar
- Intermediate computer skills and basic knowledge of SQL
- The ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced industry
- A self-motivated with a delivery-focused working style
- Problem-solving abilities and keen attention to detail
- Excellent organisation, administration and time management skills
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable, but not essential
What we can offer you:
- Benefits such as: Meal Vouchers, 26 days of vacation, 7 sick days, overtime payments, pension contribution
- In house trainings, webinars and facilitate the acquisition of industry-relevant qualifications, which will help you maintain Continuous Professional Development, access to Linkedin Learning platform
- A friendly multicultural office environment
And we hope that the corona situation will be better soon, so we can come back to benefits like below to enjoy in person:
- Various social events - Friday beers, Summer party, Christmas party, Brno half marathon, Liga cup, Yoga classes, In-house Ping Pong tournament...
- Refreshments at work, Multisport Card
- A modern office in the center of Brno, a terrace with a beautiful view and endless lunch options nearby
- Global career opportunities in our many offices worldwide (e.g. UK, New Zealand, Australia, …)
Brno Solution Center
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound, Other.