FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £400 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around seven million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Life Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Aviva, Quilter, HSBC, Santander, Vanguard, Generali, Zurich, UOB, UBS, National Australia Bank and BNZ.
In total, we partner with over 60 financial institutions globally and employ over 2,000 people in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Czech Republic.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
Do you want to become part of a global FinTech leader, and support the build of some of the most highly-scaled end-to-end wealth management solutions and platforms globally?
Are you looking for a varied and high paced career, where you will develop professionally, be generously rewarded, and work with a talented and ambitious team?
Analyst Testers at FNZ hold responsibility for the business and functional solution design, technical analysis of FNZ’s platform capabilities, business processes analysis and end to end testing (including supporting client UAT).
In this role, you will work both independently and within a client aligned team to examine existing IT systems and business models, analyse requirements and to translate these into user stories and core functionality documentation.
What can you expect to be doing?
- All aspects of analysis and testing , such as test automation, database manipulation and xml injection testing to functional specification testing and supporting UAT.
- Develop and maintain a deep knowledge of the platform functionality and business processes related to their nominated functional area.
- Work closely with FNZ customers to develop solutions and test these solutions to ensure they meet business and technical requirements.
- Review/analyse business requirements to ensure they are quantifiable and testable.
- Write/Produce artefacts to support testing activities such as Test Designs, Test Matrices, Test Cases, Test Procedures, Test Scripts and Behavioural Models.
- Use internal defect tracking and test case management system(s) to document test cases, record defects and record test case execution results.
- Raise and re-test defects.
- Assist with Client support activities, supporting client UAT.
And much more!
Do you have what it takes?
- Degree qualified.
- Computer skills essential (SQL is desirable).
- Strong analytical thinking and commercial awareness.
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client– and delivery-focused environment.
- Excellent communication skills (English), confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
- Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Financial services industry knowledge desired.
Join the FNZ Journey!
- Become part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China!
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound, Other.