FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £400 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around seven million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Life Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Aviva, Quilter, HSBC, Santander, Vanguard, Generali, Zurich, UOB, UBS, National Australia Bank and BNZ.
In total, we partner with over 60 financial institutions globally and employ over 2,000 people in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Czech Republic.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
Software Developer (C# / .net)
FNZ is currently looking for multiple developers to join our talented team based in Brno. These opportunities are available on a remote basis for candidates located within Czech Republic.
Developers at FNZ are versatile - they analyze the necessary system changes, design databases, develop complex financial business logic and create neat web applications .
Our technology stack is built across Microsoft, so you’ll be using C#, .NET, jQuery and many more technologies on a daily basis, however we’re also passionate about exploring the newest technologies and incorporating them into our development.
In this role you will be responsible for
- Interpret the complex requirements of the financial business and translate them into highly transactional, secure and functional systems.
- Design and create highly intuitive user interfaces and interactive financial tools required by financial advisors and investors.
- Development of real-time transaction processing systems that millions of securities trades in multiple global markets go through every day.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's or higher university education
- Self-confidence and the ability to take the initiative in a results-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- At the same time be happy to be part of a high performance team
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-growing industry
- Hard work, innovation and pride in his work
- Passion for creating pioneering solutions for customers.
- FNZ is a Microsoft .NET organization, so the advantage is knowledge of C # / VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server.
What we can offer you:
- Possibility of development in the investment environment within an international organization.
- Friendly multicultural environment
- In-house training, webinars and facilitated industry-relevant qualifications to help ensure continuous professional development.
- Various social events - Friday beers, summer parties, Christmas parties, half marathon in Brno, Liga Cup, Ski Trip, internal yoga lessons, In-house tournament in Ping Pong ...
- Modern office in the center of Brno, terrace with beautiful views and wide lunch options near the office.
- Global job opportunities in many branches around the world (eg UK, New Zealand, Australia,…)
- Standard set of FNZ benefits
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Work mostly from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Wheelchair bound, Other.