FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help people achieve their financial goals through our unique combination of technology leadership, innovation and asset servicing.
Our services enable our clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace. We pride ourselves on creating solutions that are flexible, transparent and scalable, reflecting the latest market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
FNZ has experienced exceptional growth in the past decade, both in terms of assets-under-administration and also through the substantial expansion of our international footprint.
Today, we are responsible for over £400 billion in assets-under-administration, held by around seven million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Life Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Aviva, Quilter, HSBC, Santander, Vanguard, Generali, Zurich, UOB, UBS, National Australia Bank and BNZ.
In total, we partner with over 60 financial institutions globally and employ over 2,000 people in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Czech Republic.
The company is owned by a combination of CDPQ-Generation, the unique sustainable equity partnership and FNZ employee shareholders.
Recruitment Coordinator - Europe
The recruitment coordinator role is a perfect role for anyone wanting to start out in the recruitment industry. You will be supporting the European recruitment team with the different tasks within the entire recruitment process life-cycle. Thanks to this you will come into contact with all the different areas of in-house recruitment. For example, you will attend meetings with hiring managers, be responsible for your own projects and with the help of the senior members of the team you will learn how to source, screen and manage candidates. In this role, you will truly be a key component in our European Recruitment plans.
The role is a fixed term contract for 18 month covering maternity leave.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with Senior Management to schedule meetings and interviews
- Ownership of PO/Invoice process and procurement documentation
- Maintaining recruitment process documentation, updating our in-house recruiting system with a high level of integrity and accuracy
- Organising and facilitating Assessment Centres
- Participating in graduate and university internship recruiting initiatives
- Sourcing, screening and assessing candidates to ensure they meet business requirements
- Supporting Recruitment team with ad-hoc tasks
- Participating in global recruitment and HR initiatives and promoting leading practices (Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, process improvement, integration projects and more)
- Promoting brand awareness, cultivating social media presence, being responsible for the organization of job fairs and relationship with University
- Produce KPIs to track levels of recruitment, cost of hire, time to fill and source of hire
- University degree
- Previous experience working on similar position as Recruitment Coordinator – desirable
- In-house recruitment function experience – desirable
- Fluent in English and Czech (or Slovak) both written and verbal
- Able to work with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively as a team to drive an excellent resourcing service to the business
- Organised and proactive, with the drive to deliver results and manage self effectively
- Works with others in a collaborative and solution-focused manner to achieve measurable outcomes that improve business performance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Standard FNZ Benefits: Meal Vouchers in the value of 110 CZK/day, Multisport card, 26 days of holiday, 7 sick days and more
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China
Information about position
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Administration, Human resources, Assistant, Recruiter, HR Generalist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer