FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. It partners with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals.
FNZ's technology, transaction and custody services enable their clients to provide best-in-class wealth management solutions to financial advisers, end-investors and the workplace that are efficient, flexible, transparent and scalable, supporting market, demographic and regulatory trends worldwide.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £400 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 7 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Barclays, Lloyds Banking Group, Vanguard, Generali, Quilter, Santander, Aviva, Zurich, UOB, UBS, Findex and BNZ.
In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions globally and employs over 2,000 in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Basingstoke, Sydney, Melbourne, Wellington, Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai and Brno.
Příležitost pro čerstvé absolventy - Vývoj SV/Testování
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in technology?
Are you passionate about delivering cool solutions to financial leaders around the world?
Do you want to join a global leader who supports you in your career development, giving you the tools to grow and progress, reaching your own professional growth?
Then FNZ could be the place for you!
We currently have multiple opportunities for technology graduates to join our Graduate Programme in our Brno (Czech Republic) based Solution Centre. We are looking for individuals looking for a career in software development or analysis.
- A passion to work in the technology field, and an interest in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
Bonus points for anyone with the following experience:
- Experience with Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java or CSS.
- Experience with web development.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services.
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools
Why should you join our Graduate Programme?
- A first-rate development programme and a chance to work with the world’s best developers creating platforms at the forefront of technology,
- An excellent salary, benefits and career progression available,
- An international team of likeminded individuals – we have employees from all around the world, including New Zealand, Scotland, Greece and Zimbabwe, right here in Brno!
- Friday Beers and social events (that’s right, free beer on tap every Friday night with your colleagues, plus table tennis competitions to get involved in!)
- International exposure with offices around the world and a chance to gain experience in one of our many locations (think Shanghai, Singapore or Wellington!)
- Relocation packages for international graduates (must have rights to work within the EU)
If you are interested in hearing more about our first-class graduate programme, submit an application, and we’ll be in touch soon!
Informace o pozici
- FNZ (UK) Ltd - Czech Branch, odštěpný závod
- Rašínova 637/7, Brno – Brno-město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Trainee programs, also suitable for graduates.