Czech branch of FM Logistic was founded in 1996 and since then it has provided its high quality services to successful companies doing business in various sectors such as FMCG or luxury goods with high security demands. In the Czech Republic, FM Logistic operates in several temperature ranges, and with its 300 employees it focuses on complete service portfolio including storage and handling, domestic and international pallet and parcel transport and value added services (co-packing, e-shop logistics, pallet management, procurement, customs services). The range of FM Logistic services is continuously developed in line with its customers’ needs while keeping the highest quality standards.
IT Project Manager
An IT Project Manager plans, implements, coordinates and oversees large-scale IT projects. This may include utilizing selected staff from various internaldepartments, as well as external resources. An IT Project Manager establishes Project Management Office (PMO) in a company.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing high-performance physical systems, a strong technical problem solving ability, excellent project management skills, and an internal motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment.
- We are looking to hire a positive, proactive IT Project Manager to oversee project teams and to ensure IT projects are completed ontime.
- The IT Project Manager will establish a Project Management Office (PMO), and direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets.
- You will ensure compliance with budget and other project
- To prepare document instructions for end users and assist with testing of the final product will also be your task.
- You will communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
- To be successful in this role you should deliver an extensively recorded, tested, intact and operative product within delivery timeframes and budget.
- Ideal candidates will be analytical, and have a positive demeanor.
- Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors and end users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining and initiating project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Evaluating standards of component products.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring expenditures in accordance with budget.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regardingproblems.
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies and other policies.
- 3+ years experience in a project management role.
- PMP - Scrum master or similar certification
- Understanding of MSP ticketing and Alert Management Systems.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
Do you have an experience within the logistic field?
Are you willing to participate on various project and cooperate with several departments?
Are you ready to apply? So, please hit the "Apply button" and send us CV in English
Informace o pozici
- FM LOGISTIC
- U Špejcharu 351, Tuchoměřice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Advanced), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, IT Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Ke Špejcharu 351, 25267 Tuchoměřice, Česká republika