Czech branch of FM Logistic was founded in 1996 and since then it has provided its high quality services to successful companies doing business in various sectors such as FMCG or luxury goods with high security demands. In the Czech Republic, FM Logistic operates in several temperature ranges, and with its 300 employees it focuses on complete service portfolio including storage and handling, domestic and international pallet and parcel transport and value added services (co-packing, e-shop logistics, pallet management, procurement, customs services). The range of FM Logistic services is continuously developed in line with its customers’ needs while keeping the highest quality standards.
Solution Design Engineer
Due to the dynamic development of our Logistics Solutions Design Team, we are looking for experienced Engineers who will actively support the development of sales of contract logistics services in the Central Europe region.
As a Logistic Solutions Designer, you'll create and propose storage and flow management solutions to meet the needs of our customers. You will be responsible for the entire solution design process, including data analysis, preparation of the resource and cost model, and providing the required technical contribution.
By working with us you will:
- Developed and valued innovative and realistic logistics solutions as part of tender procedures in the field of contract logistics.
- Closely cooperate with the sales team, supporting him in technical aspects, and also participated in offer presentations.
- Collaborate with other departments such as operations, transport, HR, IT, purchasing, law, finance to collect the required input.
- Analyze customer data and tender documentation to obtain the optimal logistics solution in terms of processes, material flow, storage methods as well as resources and costs.
- Visit future clients to understand their needs and business processes.
- Participate in the implementation of logistics solutions developed as part of won tender procedures.
What will help you in your tasks?
- Min. 2 years of experience in the design and valuation of logistics solutions in the warehouse area.
- Ability to design processes and layout of the warehouse in terms of the efficiency of warehouse operations and filling.
- Experience in creating and practical use of cost models.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and very good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of programs supporting CAD type is welcome.
- Very good command of English.
- Experience in Implementation of CL warehouse
- Skills to communicate effectively with people at various levels of the organization and a strong customer orientation.
- Driving license category B and readiness for business trips.
To Apply, please hit the "Apply button" and send us CV in English
Informace o pozici
- FM LOGISTIC
- U Špejcharu 351, Tuchoměřice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Work mostly from home, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: Transport, logistics and supply, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Manufacturing and industry, IT Consultant, Logistician, Supply Chain Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Ke Špejcharu 351, 25267 Tuchoměřice, Česká republika