Czech branch of FM Logistic was founded in 1996 and since then it has provided its high quality services to successful companies doing business in various sectors such as FMCG or luxury goods with high security demands. In the Czech Republic, FM Logistic operates in several temperature ranges, and with its 300 employees it focuses on complete service portfolio including storage and handling, domestic and international pallet and parcel transport and value added services (co-packing, e-shop logistics, pallet management, procurement, customs services). The range of FM Logistic services is continuously developed in line with its customers’ needs while keeping the highest quality standards.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy,
- Manage the recruitment and selection process,
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues,
- Manage and maintain all personal issues including personal files and data management, work time control, work permission, payroll procedures, insurance and training management,
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management,
- Oversee and manage a performance management system and employees satisfaction surveys,
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs,
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics,
- Budget control and preparation.
- Proven working experience as an HR manager or other HR executive.
- 3 years of experience as an HR Manager or HR Business Partner (welcome in the manufacturing or logistics industry).
- Blue – collar workers recruitment experience.
- In-depth knowledge of labor low and HR best practice.
- HR systems and database experience.
- Good knowledge of training and development processes.
- Team management experience.
- Good command of English.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationship at all levels of the organization.
To Apply, please hit the "Apply button" and send us CV in both - Czech and English
Informace o pozici
- FM LOGISTIC
- U Špejcharu 351, Tuchoměřice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Human resources, HR Manager, HR Business Partner
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Ke Špejcharu 351, 25267 Tuchoměřice, Česká republika