Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging statement
We at FLEETCOR truly believe that fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace supports diversity and provides an enriching environment for all our employees. We will always strive to set a culture that values uniqueness, people of different backgrounds, cultures, gender and race. At FLEETCOR, we make each individual accepted for who they are.
FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
Financial accountant with Polish
💪 We need to strengthen our team with a financial accountant who will be responsible for the complex accounting of the unit based in Poland.
Position Summary: Processing accounting documents in accounting software, contributing to monthly closing and audit work.
What can you expect:
- Accounting for invoices received.
- matching bank statements
- issuing credit notes
- posting internal documents
- checking imported data
- checking and settlements on balance sheet accounts
- cooperation with the controlling department
- monthly closing
- audit assistance
- VAT reports
- Statistical reports
- payroll accounting
What you need:
- Min. Secondary school with a high school diploma
- Fluent Polish
- AJ level B1/B2
- 3 years of experience
- Ideally experience with Microsoft Dynamix AX
- MS Office, US GAAP, PL tax issues
- accounting, tax
- Reliability, independence, diligence, communication skills
What do we offer? 🎁
- Opportunity for career and personal development
- 5 weeks vacation + 3 sick days + 2 free days
- Offices in Palmovka, occasional home office is not a problem
- MultiSport card & massages at work
- Language courses and vocational training
- Cafeteria, pension and that's not all...
Our success is never a one-person job. It's the work of a team working towards a common goal.
I look forward to having you join our team! ✨
Informace o pozici
- FLEETCOR / CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Polish (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick days, Occasional work from home, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer