Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging statement
We at FLEETCOR truly believe that fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace supports diversity and provides an enriching environment for all our employees. We will always strive to set a culture that values uniqueness, people of different backgrounds, cultures, gender and race. At FLEETCOR, we make each individual accepted for who they are.
FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
Web Fullstack Developer
We are looking for a middle Fullstack Developer for our FLEETCOR EU team, who is responsible for developing and maintaining websites across Europe. The position will cover our CCS brand in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, as well as the Travelcard brand in the Netherlands and Belgium. You should be an experienced web full stack developer with at least 3 years of developing commercial websites.
- Website maintenance
- Adaptive and responsive Frontend development (our design team uses Figma), optimization of scripts
- Development of new web functionality for customers and content managers – forms
- Interactive blocks, cart, user admin panel, — Integration with third-party solutions
- Migration from Drupal and MerlinOne to Headless CMS or suggested solution
- Overall website optimization - scripts minification, file optimization, (http2, Brotli, etc.)
- Relevant experience with web full stack development of at least 3 years, developing commercial websites
- Fluent in English is a must
- Experience to work autonomously and proactively in a multinational, fast changing and dynamic company environment
- Experience with remote- and virtual work
- Dynamic, passionate, open-minded and change-driven
- Eligible to work in EU without further immigration process or visa sponsorship
Commercial experience with stack below:
- PHP (Laravel, Drupal), Azure, AWS, MySQL
- Drupal (we use it as the main CMS for our websites)
- Umbraco (used by UK team for their websites), Laravel.
- Salesforce basic experience
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Apache & AWS knowledge
- Basic understanding of SEO: microdata, metatags, indexing, redirects
We work in Jira, releasing in weekly sprints.
Are you our new colleague? Let's find it out together!
Informace o pozici
- FLEETCOR / CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer