Our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging statement
We at FLEETCOR truly believe that fostering an inclusive and respectful workplace supports diversity and provides an enriching environment for all our employees. We will always strive to set a culture that values uniqueness, people of different backgrounds, cultures, gender and race. At FLEETCOR, we make each individual accepted for who they are.
FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
Corporate Development Manager (M&A)
FLEETCOR Technologies (NYSE: FLT) is a leading global provider of commercial payment solutions, who helps businesses of all sizes better control, simplify and secure payment of their fuel, toll, lodging and other general payables. With its proprietary payment acceptance networks, FLEETCOR provides affiliated merchants with incremental sales and loyalty. FLEETCOR serves businesses, partners and merchants in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australasia.
FLEETCOR is publicly traded on the NYSE with an enterprise value of roughly $26 billion and, in 2019, generated revenue and adjusted net income of ~$2.6 billion and ~$1.1 billion, respectively. FLEETCOR is a high growth company, having grown revenue at a CAGR of ~25% from 2003 to 2019.
We are one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
Corporate Development Manager (M&A)
We have an immediate need for a Manager in our Corporate Development team. Having completed >90 acquisitions and deploying ~$10B of capital in the last 10 years, FLEETCOR’s Corporate Development team is an integral contributor to the significant growth mentioned above. The Manager, working out of FLEETCOR’s Amsterdam office, the Netherlands, will work directly with our Senior Vice President looking after Europe and Australasia, and other members of the Corporate Development team (7 in Atlanta, 2 in Amsterdam) as well as senior executives within each of our businesses globally. The Manager position will be a key contributor to future M&A deals to expand FLEETCOR’s presence in existing and new geographies and product categories. The Manager will be responsible for sourcing, executing and closing acquisitions, and on select transactions may be asked to help with transitioning/integrating the business post-close.
- Sourcing and screening of new acquisition opportunities in line with the company’s acquisition strategy
- Performing detailed due diligence analyses to build cases for acquisitions and to identify issues and concerns
- Performing integrated financial and M&A modeling to drive the decision-making process
- Preparing presentation materials for senior executives and FLEETCOR’s Board of Directors
- Leading and liaising with various internal business segments (operating units, legal, financial, tax, HR, IT, etc.) and external advisors (accounting, legal, tax, etc.)
- Performing all facets of diligence related to target companies, industries, and geographic markets
- Building integration and improvement plans for acquired businesses
Requirements and qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree with top academic performance
- Has 4-6 years of relevant experience. The ideal candidate will have M&A experience from corporate development, Private Equity or investment banking, or have strong / relevant experience from a consulting or strategy background
- Experienced in reviewing/analyzing financial statements, financial models, etc.
- Comfortable interacting with C-level executives and sourcing transactions
- Expert analytical, financial modeling and forecasting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Confident and independent self-starter (ability to think critically and take action with limited guidance)
- Organized and has the ability to manage multiple projects and transactions
Informace o pozici
- FLEETCOR / CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Sales, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer