FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards (such as CCS in Czech Rep. or Travelcard in the Netherlands).
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (based on Salesforce)
FLEETCOR is looking for an experienced developer to support and improve the existing applications and to develop new solutions based on Salesforce products for the European division of the business. You will join high skilled cross-functional multinational scrum team of experienced Salesforce Specialists based in Moscow and Prague offices. From the first days you will be involved into the key projects assigned to the team.
- custom deduplication packaged tool
- migration of Back-office system to the SF
- lead management enhancements
- gamification for the sales reps
- integrations with Mulesoft, Marketo and telephony system
- migration of two SFDC orgs into one, etc.
- custom distribution tool (improvements and new features)
- adjustment the system architecture and processes for LEX
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- strong understanding of the principles of object-oriented programming and software development lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce development including sync and async Apex, Aura and LWC, APIs, declarative tools, etc.;
- experience with JIRA, Confluence, version control systems, in particular Git;
- good soft-skills and ability to communicate efficiently to stakeholders and the team members in English
- understanding of different software development methodologies, especially Scrum framework and Agile principles.
- Environment of growing international company
- Modern working environment with a flat organizational structure
- Teambuildings and other corporate events
- Work in dynamic and talented team
- 5 week vacation, sick days, el. meal vouchers, Cafeteria contribution, Pension contribution
Informace o pozici
- FLEETCOR / CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer