FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards (such as CCS in Czech Rep. or Travelcard in the Netherlands).
Due to rapid growth in business and technology, we are seeking a Salesforce Administrator based at our office in Prague to play a key role in governance and sustainability support of the Salesforce production org.
FLEETCOR is a global payments company that has grown by 1200% over the last ten years, with exposure to the exciting Fin Tech sector. We have own wide-developed technological environment including strong IT and R&D departments, experienced dedicated Salesforce development team and numerous of unique solutions and applications.
Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com, both in terms of technical capability and in terms of its application for business benefit. You will be able to contribute to introduction of new functionalities to our CRM system. You will also stay in touch with latest trends and developments, to ensure we're getting the most out of salesforce.
You will have excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, a strong understanding of business processes across Sales and Customer Services and enjoy working autonomously.
- Manage system setup including access and visibility settings (change user’s settings, check ownership of records, etc.)
- Participation in fixing of incidents on production and in deployment process to production in close cooperation with developers (based on the internal Dev ops process)
- Support and guide Salesforce end users mainly for new features provided in vendor’s major releases and by our development team (Preparation of user instructions, presentation/training of key users)
- Working with data in Salesforce (loading new data into the system and unloading upon request from stakeholders) - Dataloader / launching batches
- Set up of standard automation in the system - Business Rules, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Approval Processes, as well as notifications, layouts, email templates, etc.
- Customize reports, dashboards, and list views.
- Monitor platform sustainability including management of exceptions, governor limits and system notifications.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years Salesforce administration experience (essential)
- Strong knowledge of business processes across sales and customer services
- Sufficient communication skills in English writing / speaking (essential)
- Ability to communicate in Czech / Russia languages (desirable)
- Experience in loading data using Dataloader, launching and tracking batches (essential)
- Experience in creating queries / working with the Workbench (desirable)
- Understanding the basics of SCRUM and Agile approach (desirable)
- Experience with GIT (sending changes to production) (essential)
- Experience with telephony/telesales will be a plus
- Experience in the Lightning interface will be a plus
- Environment of growing international company
- Modern working environment with a flat organizational structure
- Teambuildings and other corporate events
- Work in dynamic and talented team
- 5 week vacation, sick days, el. meal vouchers, Cafeteria contribution, Pension contribution
Are you the right person for this role? Lets find it out!
Informace o pozici
- FLEETCOR / CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer