FLEETCOR is one of Forbes’ Global Growth Champions and one of Forbes’ World's Most Innovative Companies. We also rank among Fortune’s 1000 companies, Fortune's 100 Fastest Growing Companies and much more. We are leading the future of business payments. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. 800K business customers and millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments. We provide our customers various fuel payment products, including cards.
Finance Director Central & Western Europe
The FINANCE DIRECTOR will focus on the strategic direction of Central & Western European Businesses and leadership of the finance team. You will be required to support Business growth and commercial strategy and provide finance advisory to the Managing Directors of the respective countries, drive organic growth and get involved in on potential acquisitions opportunities to enable the Business to achieve their strategic objectives. The role holder will manage the development of the strategic finance and back office finance team, including the implementation of new IT systems, lead simplification of processes and procedures to ensure efficiencies are met.
- Financial management of all finance processes, FP&A, Accounting, Controlling, Treasury, AR/AP, tax accounting, CIT, VAT and payroll.
- Specific focus and leadership of financial planning, analysis, reporting including annual budgeting process and revenue forecasting as well as submissions to the London/US HQ
- Monthly financial reporting of actuals vs. budget and analysis on the current pipeline of projects, communicating and challenging assumptions where needed.
- Support CFO and general management in all aspects of business development, finance and strategic planning, including informed reporting of risks and opportunities.
- Lead new product implementation and ensure compliance with local fiscal authorities
- Ensure statutory and tax compliance and recommend tax efficiency operations and structures which minimize tax burden.
- Ensure SOX compliance and delivery of all FS and CIT fillings on time
- Conduct analysis and take responsibility for decisions, consequences, and outcomes that impact people, costs, and quality within the department and the business in general.
- Control, analyze and report operating expenses with cost savings focus.
- Oversee IT system implementation, ensuring efficient back office operations.
- A strong finance business partner to drive growth and work with the senior leadership team to support on time and especially on budget delivery of the projects we undertake.
- Set objectives for the team with measurable deliverables and provide regular feedback on performance
- Build strong relationship with the key stakeholders, x-functional leaders and other FD’s
- An experienced, qualified finance professional with strong finance skills in leading mid- to large finance organizations, with track-record of successful projects delivering as a Finance Director.
- At least 10 years of relevant senior financial management and operational experience.
- Evidence of experience across the full range of finance functions including statutory and management reporting, strategic business planning, accounting, tax, treasury, commercial finance etc.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated though effective leadership of people, management of best practice principles to engage and inspire colleagues, staff and stakeholders. Lead, coach, develop and mentor a finance team of 30+.
- Experience in managing multiple line of business and reporting to HQ under tight deadlines.
- Possess a proven track record with a growing Pan - European business or division
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the experience and gravitas to work with and to challenge peers, teams and strong individuals.
- Instant credibility; a collaborative leader who inspires trust and confidence in others.
- Commercially savvy, bright, energetic and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A team player; strong interest in the performance of the business as a whole, rather than a single focus on their own area of expertise.
- A commitment to excellence. Capable of transforming the working environment both in terms of culture and behaviors, as well as in respect of operational and technical discipline.
- The ability to build, develop and inspire team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Able to identify and prioritize key issues quickly and effectively. Adaptable, proactive and comfortable with taking a hands-on approach.
- Excellent verbal and written, presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Czech / Slovak are musts
- Eligibility to work in EU
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or MBA qualification
Integrity - Follow your moral compass and do the right thing. Always operate with transparency and treat your colleagues or stakeholders at FLEETCOR how you would wish to be treated.
People - The reason we win is because our people are the best. You and all of your colleagues have a part in FLEETCOR’s success, so bring along your ‘A’ game and participate in the learning opportunities we have available. Take the lead on continually growing your capabilities.
Execution - Your ability to execute quickly and effectively drives the success of FLEETCOR’s business. Ensure you deliver exceptional results, and honor your commitments to your colleagues and stakeholders. Move at the speed of light to ‘get it done’.
Collaboration - It's the combined talents of our people that make FLEETCOR exceptional. By working together and leveraging each other’s strengths, we deliver better solutions and exceptional service to our customers.
Innovation - Fresh ideas matter, so bring yours forward. Do not shy away from problems. Get energized to figure out new and improved ways of doing business. Be curious and try something new.
Informace o pozici
- FLEETCOR / CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
- Voctářova 2500/20a, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: MBA, MBT, post-graduate studies
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Car for private purposes, Management incentive program, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer